Industrial Partners USA is developing a 109 acre Industrial Site with 4 phases capable of housing 100,000 S.F. up to 1,208,900 S.F. of available space. Each phase will add approximately 270,000 S.F. of Modern Industrial Space, with Phase 1 beginning in (Month) of 2022. This site has easy access to I-94 and the option to add a rail spur that will equip the site with the ideal conditions for distribution.
The 20 Fortune-1000 companies that are headquartered or physically present, along with a skilled workforce diversified in primary industry sectors, have made the region a leader in manufacturing medical devices, pharmaceuticals, packaging, agriculture, food processing and design-based manufacturing.
Strategic midpoint location between Chicago and Detroit that is within a one day’s drive of:
HIGH DEMAND FOR CLASS A DISTRIBUTION SPACE THAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST.
LITTLE TO NO VACANCY AMONGST 3PL & WAREHOUSE COMPANIES.
- Site Area: 109 Acres
- Total S.F.: 100,000 S.F. Up to 1,208,900 S.F.
- Office Space: TBD
- Ceiling Height: 36 FT Clear
- Column Spacing: 50' x 50' & 60' x 50' at Docks
- Construction: Pre-Engineered Steel
- Dock Doors: 96 (40 Additional Knockouts)
-Overhead Doors: 12 locations
- Fire Suppression: ESFR
- Electric Service: up to 100,000+ Amp/480V/3P available
- Lighting: Motioned LED Interior - 35' Candles
- Floors: 6" + Determined by Tenant
- Climate Control: HVAC in Office & Thermocycler Heating
- 50% Property Tax Abatement for 12 years
- Rail Spur Available on Site and can add 115,500 to building by eliminating South Docks
Industrial Partners USA will complete Phases 2 and 3 in Spring of 2023, with the full FCIP South Park site totaling 460,000 SF of available Industrial Space. This site has easy access to highway and high visibility along I-94.
Copyright © 2021 Industrial Partners USA - All Rights Reserved.